This is legal agreements between You and ICT Innovations and You agrees with following Terms and Conditions to use ICT Innovations offered services / hosted applications .
Following are the abbreviation used in this document
ICT: refer to ICT Innovations Multan Pakistan
USER: refer to You, an individual or organization utilizing the ICT hosted software and services
SYSTEM: refer to ICT Innovations's hosted platform and resources needed to offer hosted software and services to USERS like Web sites , Dedicated Servers, Domain name, IP Address Range, Content, Bandwidth, Storage , Network and hosted software and attached peripherals.
While registering to SYSTEM , USER agrees to provide true , accurate , current and complete information about himself and will promptly update these information in case of any change to keep it current , true , accurate and complete
USER data protection
- USER will be fully responsible to keep the confidentiality of all access credentials and others account information provided by ICT or SYSTEM and will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under USER's hosted platform ( hosted software and services )
- USER agrees to immediately notify ICT of any unauthorized use of user passwords and account or any other security breach, ICT will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from USER failure to comply with these obligations
This SYSTEM is provided as on an “as is” basis by ICT for the convenience of its USERS and the SYSTEM and all copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary and personal rights of the SYSTEM is the sole property of ICT. The SYSTEM is intended for use by persons 18 years of age or older.
- USER agrees to follow all applicable local as well as international laws, rules and regulations while using the SYSTEM, the USER agrees to consult with his legal adviser before using SYSTEM to make sure that all legalities and regulations have been fulfilled
- USER will make sure that he has proper rights of all contents provided / uploaded to SYSTEM and will provide / upload own sound files / Fax Documents / SMS Message / Email contents to run campaigns
- USER agrees to schedule campaigns responsibly and will take care of Time Zones of the recipients
- USER agrees not to send any calls to life-line services, Emergency services such as hospitals, fire, police and 911 etc
- USER agrees to not send any telemarketing calls to recipients that have not consented to receive such a broadcast.
- USER agrees to use DNC / opt-out features made available to USER via SYSTEM.
All contents and Software's used in ICT SYSTEM are copy righted and user agrees to fully comply with International copyrights and trad marks and others applicable laws
Termination of Services
- ICT reserve the right to terminate services of any USER any time with or without prior notice especially if USER is found to be in violation of ICT terms and conditions
- ICT reserve the right to refuse to offer his services to any USER without giving any reason
- USER agrees that ICT will not be liable to USER or any third party for modification, suspension or discontinuation of service
- ICT offer prepaid services and USER use of service is contingent on USER paying in advance for such use according to current pricing of products and services and USER will make sure that all dues / fee is paid in time
- ICT shall not be responsible for any errors or transmission failures with regard to charging and collection of funds from USER payment method nor for any actions taken by the payment method / provider that USER chooses.
- ICT reserve right to change price of his products and services any time and it is sole discretion of ICT to publish such change in price at his websites.
- All payment made by USER will be subjected to the agreement between USER and the provider of the payment method in addition to these terms
ICT reserve the right to modify the SYSTEM , discontinue SYSTEM or any part of SYSTEM temporarily or permanently, change policies and these terms and conditions at any time with or without prior notice to USERS.
ICT does not provide any kind of emergency services
- USER agree to use SYSTEM following applicable law of his region and communications network (origination and destination ) and agrees not to use SYSTEM for illegal purpose and will be fully responsible for the consequence of such illegal usage
- This Terms and Condition constitutes the entire agreement between USER and ICT and governs USER use of the SYSTEM, superseding any prior agreements between ICT and USER. This agreement and the relationship between USER AND ICT shall be governed by the Region where ICT has registered head office.
- The failure of ICT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitutes waiver of such right or provision
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ICT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIESOF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ICT MAKES NO WARRENTY THAT
1. THE SYSTEM WILL MEET USER REQUIRMENTS
2. THE SYSTEM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE
3. THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SYSTEM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE
4. THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY USER THROUGH THE SYSTEM WILL MEET USER EXPECTATION
5. ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
USER EXPRESSIVELY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ICT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM
I. THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SYSTEM
II. AUTHORIZE ACCESS TO SYSTEM OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SYSTEM
III. THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECIEVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SYSTEM
IV. UNATHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
V. STATMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SYSTEM
VI. ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SYSTEM